Postpartum healing is highly necessary for woman at any stage of release - whether it be an early loss or full term birth.
The First Forty Days: The Essential Art of Nourishing the New Mother - essential natural healing guidance for pregnancy and postpartum recovery
- MAGA MAMA : Kimberly Johnson specializes in postpartum recovery, including pelvic scar tissue release.
Healing from Miscarriage
- Healing Remedies for Miscarriage
- Miscarriage Recovery & Fertility
- 6 Yoga Asanas for after Miscarriage
- The Birth Trauma Association: Helping People Traumatized by Childbirth
Maternal Mental Health
Women's Empowerment and Birth Wise Support
- Postpartum Support International
1-800-944-4773: Support for pregnant and postpartum women experiencing mood disorders such as anxiety, depression, and PTSD symptoms
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-7233 (United States)
- The National Child Abuse Hotline
1-800-422-4452 (United States)
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available 24 hours a day. If you are ever thinking about suicide and feel unsafe seek help immediately.
Are you are in crisis? You have options:
- Call 911
- Go to the nearest Emergency Room
- Call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Visit the International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) Website